On 17-19 March, 2016 the largest educational exhibitions in Ukraine III International Exhibition "World Edu" and VII International exhibition "Modern Educational Establishments" took place in Kyiv Palace of Children and Youth.
Organizer: Company “Exhibitions World” with the support and participation of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine.
Greetings to the participants, organizers and guests of the exhibition were sent by the Chairperson of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Volodymyr GROYSMAN; the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Science and Education Liliya GRYNEVYCH; Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Serhiy KVIT; President of National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine Vasyl KREMEN, Director of State scientific institution “Institute of Modernization of Educational Content” of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine Natalia VYATKINA.
III International exhibition "World Edu" and VII International exhibition "Modern Educational Establishments" presented:
- 90 leading universities, academies, institutes, colleges, technical schools, research institutions; 26 foreign educational establishments and international educational agencies; 131 vocational educational establishments, scientific and methodological centers of vocational education; 23 manufacturers and suppliers of learning tools, projects, programs and solutions for education field, publishing houses, educational portals; 480 institutions of postgraduate and continuing education, regional and municipal administrations (departments) of education, secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, preschool and after school educational establishments.
- 43 Scientific and practical conferences, presentations, seminars, master classes were held with the participation of directors and leading scientists of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, heads and experts of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Institute of Modernization of Educational Content of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, public authorities and administrations, education practical workers, representatives of foreign education establishments and international representative offices. Thematic events were visited by more than 2800 people.
- The awarding of the winners of the rating exhibition contests Grand Prix and the contest of thematic nominations with Gold, Silver and Bronze medals were held.
- The Certificate "The Quality of Scientific Publications" based on SciVerse Scopus h-index were honored.
- Festival of Presentation of Achievements of Experimental Educational Establishments of Ukraine took place. Participants of the Festival were awarded the Honored title "Leader of Modern Education".
International educational exhibitions united participants of the educational process in searching the effective ways to improve the education quality, the development of international educational projects. Successful work of participants and visitors helped to establish contacts, enrich experience, develop initiatives in realization of tasks, determined by the current state of our country.
According to experts, participation in exhibitions "World Edu" and "Modern Educational Establishments" are positive experience and opportunity to demonstrate innovative achievements and the developments of educational establishments. Students, pupils and their parents, during the communication with the representatives of educational establishments, received detailed information about education and specialties, traditional help in finding future profession which the school leaver aims to have, and educational establishment where he wants to obtain knowledge. The exhibition was visited by over 14 thousand people.
Welcome to the IV International exhibition "World Edu" and VIII International exhibition "Innovation in Modern Education" which will be held on October, 25-27, 2016!
Official website http://innovosvita.com.ua/index.php/en